Thursday, June 23, 2005

a long lost blog

SO it has been almost two monthes since my last blog. I feel so lazy. I am lazy. I started a blog a while ago and worked on it on several occations. Do you want to read it? Too bad! ::

"So it's come that time again when i have to say goodbye to my classes this semester which i have grown to love. I can't believe that it went by so fast. It really seems like i didn't learn enough and that i didn't do enough assignments yet. How can this be?? I worked my ass off but i don't think that i did enough to deserve my hopefully straight A's. what i mean to say is that i did all of the work that was assigned to me but it seemed like less then my normal amount. I think maybe i didn't notice how much work i did because i was having so much fun doing it. I had more fun in school this semester then i had my senoir year of high school. I had shit loads of fun that year because i had a best friend to fuck around with and because i took all electives. I fucking rock! The sad thing about it is that I only took all electives because i had no way of getting home early without having a driver's lisense. I make up the excuse that i took them to have fun and because i could but the real truth is that i had to. Don't get me wrong, i did enjoy them. If i had my choice i would've gone home and wasted many hours watiching tv and masterbating. Which is pretty much what i did ..er...do on days off. Let me move my spastic brain back on to the track of my most recent semester and forget that i was talking about the abundance of sexuality in my teenage years.... so another semester passes and i get to move away from my childhood a little bit more. I grow farther and farther away from many of my friends who just cant seem to get themselves in to going to college. Oh how i have attempted to convince them that it is by far the easiest path to succes. soon i will reach my graduation day and enter the real world that i keep hearing all these shitty things about."

I had such a good thing going there but failed to get myself motivated enough to complete it. In my humble opinion i thinks its because i was not taking my adderall on a regular basis.
SO What has been going on with Sarah Latey? Here are a few highlights from the past two monthes.

-Took my parents to breakfast and had a great time doing so.
-Confirmed that guniea pigs were indeed opposite sexes when two suddenly became five.
-Went to a rave which was my first one last year about this time.
-Started working for my neighbor doing odd jobs for his book business.
-Confirmed that i do hate my job. Would rather choke on my own vomit then work there.
-Painted first floor of my house including cabinets. To those who doubted my designs....eat shit!
-I now make jewelry in my free time. This i think helps keep me sane.
-Have discovered the joys of Altoids sour chewing gum.
-Went to get a trim and had a dumbass lop off 6 inches of hair. Alas i am now a little boy.
-Roommate moves out roommate moves in.
-My BF is a mucus factory when he has a sinus infection.

well thats all i can think of right now and i have to go to work.
geez what a half assed blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home