Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A new life and a new spirit.

I have been a bad blogger. Not posting in over three years.... I suck. We are planning on attempting to change this starting asap.. (spoken in a true procrastinators style) Looking back on my old posts I am a very different person. A born-again atheist, if you will. Studying conservation biology at the State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry. You may frequently read me referring to said college as SUNY-ESF or simply as ESF.
I have started a new life here in Syracuse and have left my past far far behind me. The newly reformed 24 year old poor-as-fuck college student is a far cry from the 20 year old pot-head dating a 36 year old Sarah of yesteryear. In this new chapter of my life you will see my writing about my completely biased opinions of religions, politics, science, culture and the like.

This is a new Sarah.

First up.. Crazy Tracy.



Yikes.. the lord sure guided her in her quest to grab another bag of chips. I have little patience for this kind of craziness. Welcome to 2008 Tracy.. Its not looking too good for your McCain right about now.

"The kind of smug, self-righteous ignorance and bigotry this woman displays is frighteningly common, I'm afraid. It's the one thing that makes me worry about the outcome of the election.
" to quote the wonderful P.Z. Myers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home