Friday, November 21, 2008

Snow.

Its snowing today. It snows a lot here apparently. It has snowed several time so far, but they were minor and disappeared quickly. Today it is different. Looking outside, it appears that we are in the middle of a blizzard. This would be a blizzard at home. Here in Syracuse, however, this is your typical lake-effect snow. Today the snowflakes a varied in size. Pretty much all day they were tiny little flakes so tiny that one imagine it would take a million years to cover the grown outsize with only one inch. They created the most delicate of blankets and took up almost no space in the air. Right at this very moment the snowflakes are a medium size. They are coming down so fast that the fill they the air so that it looks hazy outside. I enjoy snow. I was watching it fall from the warmth of my room through the window. For hours I could spend my time watching the snow fall. I watched out the window for a long time. It was wonderful.

----------------
Now playing: Ben Folds Five - Fair
via FoxyTunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home